Dr. Bell is the most impressive person I have ever met. He has an incredible passion for helping people grow and become more effective; not just as business people, but in all aspects of their lives. And his method is very effective; he doesn’t tell you what to do. Rather, he has a process of helping you prioritize and come to your own conclusions.
Change Yourself, Others and Organizations
Leaders often underestimate the amount of change they create and the impact these changes have on people inside their organization. Change Leadership presents proven and powerful methods for understanding, addressing and effectively leading change. Drawing upon the Laws of Change, which apply to individuals, teams and organizations, you will learn to increase the effectiveness and adoption of change
in your own business environment.
This program will provide you with the knowledge and advanced tools to successfully lead change, significantly increasing the impact of any change initiative, large or small.
You will learn to:
- Create a desire for change within your organization, maintaining a flexible organization ready to adapt to your company’s surrounding environment.
- Provide valuable feedback to your people that creates a positive desire to change.
- Effectively communicate change to individuals and your organization.
- Apply the Laws of Change to implement new and effective programs, processes and behavior patterns in your people.
- Understand what not to do when introducing change.
- Lead change initiatives in a way that supports and enriches organizational culture.
- Change yourself, your people and your organization’s culture.
- Develop an individualized, practical change plan to apply key principles within your company.
This two-day professional development program is an in-depth, group-live, and highly-participatory learning experience with practical take-home value.
- Through a targeted pre-work assignment, analyze the successes, difficulties, strengths and weaknesses of your current change techniques, to create a “baseline” metric for change.
- Think deeply. Throughout the program, you will learn new ideas about the theory of change and effective change initiatives. Additionally, the time for group work and introspection allows you to think deeply about the concepts and apply them to your unique situation.
- Develop new abilities. You will learn and practice new techniques and build your personal skills to effectively drive change in your organization by learning how to change people in a way that inspires great performance.
- Create a plan. Construct an action plan for increasing your abilities to implement changes in your organization and your people.
- Implement the change techniques that you develop during the program.
- Take advantage of optional, one-on-one coaching.
Who Should Participate
- Senior executives responsible for leading their company through anticipated and potentially disruptive changes
- Managers and supervisors who want to inspire great performance amongst their employees during organizational change
- Anyone who wants to become an effective change agent in their company
The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC
Day 1: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
Day 2: 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
$3,400 without accommodations
Includes tuition, materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day, and programmatic activities. Airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal incidentals are not included.
This program is worth 15 CPE credits and 1.3 CEU credits. If you would like to apply for CPEs or CEUs for this program, please email Lizzy Nelli or call her at 919-967-7904 for the appropriate documentation.